Corporate Yoga and Meditation
Clients and Partners of Monday Mind
Monday Mind offers two corporate programs that can be tailored to your needs:
• Mindfulness meditation program.
• Hatha yoga program.
We can offer a regular weekly program or a standalone 30-60 minute workshop.
A corporate wellness program provides stress management techniques and professional development for staff. Stress is a common cause of workplace compensation.
Common benefits that workers reap after the corporate wellness program:
- Anxiety reduction and calmness.
- Increased mental concentration, clarity, and awareness.
- Better work/life/family balance.
- Improved overall health and wellbeing.
- Enhanced productivity, effectiveness, and communication in the workplace.
Sessions are conducted on-site at each client’s offices at times that do not conflict with employees’ daily work schedules. Typically, the class begins before regular office hours, during lunchtime, or at the end of the day. The classes can be held in a quiet conference room. For meditation, participants can sit in office chairs and wear casual business attire. For yoga, participants can wear sports clothes and we practice in an empty meeting room. Yoga mats are provided by Monday Mind.
All practices are guided and range from 3 to 15 minutes long. Our school is non-secular and is not based around a specific guru, a philosophy or a particular religion.
The content is relevant to living in the real world. The topics covered in the meditation program are:
- What is meditation?
- Mindfulness and scientific research
- Guided meditation
- Practical exercises
- Establishing a regular meditation practice
The topics covered in the yoga program are:
- The different types of yoga
- Prevention of injuries while practicing yoga
- Yoga poses for office workers
- Yoga and scientific research
To make an enquiry about corporate classes, email email@example.com